Char Dham Yatra can be an awesome enlightenment to enjoy the pleasures of a helicopter ride since the high elevations are usually negotiated through these flying machines. Still your kids would be in adoration with the enthusiasm such a ride guarantees. The Helicopter service is modest style to take the air trip habitat to the temples and sanctified places in Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. For the Hindu followers, mainly those who ride from across the seas to be the part of annually holy group do not have a lot of time in their hands, and thus, yatra by helicopter is their idyllic substitute by all the means.
CHAR DHAM HELICOPTER SCHEDULED PROGRAM - 1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS
Yamunotri and Gangotri Temple Darshan
0700 ETD Sahastradhara helipad (Dehradun)
0745 ETA Kharsali (Yamunotri)
After refrshment start 06 km Yamunotri trek by pony or palki. And Make Maa Yamunotri Darshan and back to Helipad.
(Helipad to Temple 2 Kms distance. by ROAD; Taxi will be provided) Badrinath to Haridwar / Dehradun by Helicopter.
1430 ETD Badrinath
1630 ETA Sahastradhara (Dehradun)
Note: Exact Schedule can be guided former than a day of departure. Above explaned timetable is uncertain just for understanding the functioning system and timing. Things can be altered last immediate due to any operational or weather changes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs.
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
1. After booking journey - 20% of charter amount.
2. Up to 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount.
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount.