Chardham Yatra by Helicopter - Chardham Package Helicopter
CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER 2021
Chardham Service provides Chardham Yatra by Helicopter from our starting point Haridwar and Dehradun, you can voyage complete chardham Yatra and you will see majestic Himalayan Mountains range and sceneries in this ride. Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days intend you a chance to pay veneration to your lords and get pleasure from some vitalizing moments; settle in the track of nature. While Yamunotri is the birthplace of river Goddess Yamuna and it originates here, Gangotri is devoted to Goddess Ganga which is the source of this pious river. Badrinath is recognized as the residence of Lord Vishnu and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER SCHEDULED PROGRAM - 4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
Dehradun to Yamunotri
07:00 Am departure from Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Arrival Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri
Trek (Palki) 6 kms to Yamunotri, Darshan and Return back
Lunch at Kharsali
Visit to Shani temple (winter seat of Yamunotri)
Night stay at hotel in Kharsali
Yamunotri To Gangotri
Departure Yamunotri Helipad
Arrival Harsil Helipad
Drive to Gangotri temple 22 kms
Darshan at Gangotri Temple
Return to Harsil
Lunch and Day at leisure in Harsil valley
Night stay at hotel in Harsil
Yamunotri To Kedarnath
Arrival Kedarnath Helipad
Darshan at Kedarnath
Departure to Guptkashi
Lunch at Guptkashi
Visit to ancient Triyuginarayan temple and Day at leisure in Guptkashi
Night stay at hotel in Guptkashi
Kedarnath to Badrinath
Departure Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad
Arrive Badrinath Helipad
Darshan at Badrinath
Lunch at Hotel Sarovar Portico
Visit to Mana village and Day at leisure in Badrinath
Maha Abhishek Pooja and Return to Dehradun
2 Hrs Maha Abhishek Pooja in Badrinath Temple. After that departure Badrinath helipad. Arrival Sahastradhara helipad , Dehradun
Note: Exact Schedule can be guided former than a day of departure. Above explaned timetable is uncertain just for understanding the functioning system and timing. Things can be altered last immediate due to any operational or weather changes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs.
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
1. After booking journey - 20% of charter amount.
2. Up to 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount.
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount.