YAMUNOTRI GANGOTRI BY HELICOPTER - DO DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER 2021
Chardham Service offers Gangotri Yamunotri Yatra by helicopter. It is ver wonderful to take up the helicopter ride to see the stunning and royal Himalayan Mountain range from the above of its head and the snow roofed peaks. During the Gangotri Yamunotri yatra by Helicopter, the ride of these holy places becomes so calm and pleasant rather than the any other tough journey of Char Dham Yatra. The spiritual journey to the Gangotri and Yamunotri temples is the most everlasting experience that will keep on being with you for a very extensive time. For effortlessness the pilgrims and visitors, the Government of Garhwal has wide-ranging arrangements to make sure protection and comfort of the believers. Rather than this, helicopter services are also delivered for the darshan as well. Here is the info about the 2 most renowned Gangotri and Yamunotri Dham Yatras out of the Chardham Yatra.
07:00 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
07:45 Arrive Kharsali. You will be guided to the Yamunotri.
13:30 Depart for Harsil by Helicopter
14:05 Arrive at Harsil. And Lunch and travel to Gangotri by taxi.
16:30 Gangotri to Harsil by taxi
17:15 Back from Harsil to Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
Note: Exact Schedule can be guided former than a day of departure. Above explaned timetable is uncertain just for understanding the functioning system and timing. Things can be altered last immediate due to any operational or weather changes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs.
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
1. After booking journey - 20% of charter amount.
2. Up to 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount.
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount.
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND